Welcome to Point Breaks
We're Croyde Bay's oldest surf school and the biggest watersports specialist company in Devon. We love what we do, and that's why you'll have an unforgettable experience at Point Breaks. Once you've tried us, you won't want to go anywhere else!
Check out our video to see us in action.
We've got a wide range of activities that will suit whatever you're planning, whether you want to push yourself to the limits trying the surf at Croyde or Putsborough, or go coaststeering at our 'secret spot'. Perhaps you want to try something new with a stand-up paddleboard session, or have a more laidback day kayaking in the waters at Lee Bay or Watermouth Cove, whatever it is, we've got it covered.
All our Point Breaks instructors are passionate about what they do, that's why they're fully qualified in the field in which they teach, on top of this, they're also fully qualified beach lifeguards.
Some of their current qualifications include:
- Full beach lifeguard with Royal Life Saving Society (RLSS) or NARS
- Level one, two and three surf coach with Surf Great Britain
- Performance Level surf school with Surf Great Britain
- First Aid at work certificate
- Single Pitch Climbing Award with The BMC
- Level 3 star Sea Kayak with BCU
- Mountain Leader Summer Award BMC
- BCU level 3 kayak instructor & swiftwater rescue technicians